Serenity and Sophistication, Bali-Style.
Marriott's Bali Nusa Dua Gardens will be the ideal home base for discovering the diverse charms of Bali, from the fresh seafood of Jimbaran to the colorful reefs of Padang Bai, and from the fashionable boutiques of Seminyak to the spiritual sites of Ubud. Embrace adventure and immerse yourself in the vibrant, friendly culture as you explore vivid landscapes ranging from dramatic volcanoes to picturesque rice paddies.
- Kuta Indonesia — a former fishing village in southern Bali, now a tourist destination
- Bali Cultural Center — Balinese cultures, life activities, performances and workshop
- Balinese Dances — an integral part of Balinese culture, inquire at our hotel concierge
- Terraced Fields — Balinese agriculture cultivation walk through tour
- Ulun Danu Temple — Hindu temple in Beratan Lake of Bedugul Bali with beautiful lake view and hills
- Tenganan — one of the original Bali Aga villages, traditional festival ritual dances and gladiator
- Besakih — the mother temple in Bali, built on south slopes of Mount Agung, principal volcano of Bali
- Ubud — a village to explore for authentic local Balinese art, stone carvings, markets and temples
- Jimbaran Bay — beachside local seafood restaurants
- Devdan Show
Marriott's Bali Nusa Dua Gardens is now available for reservations as an exchange option through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program with occupancy beginning January 1, 2018. This exchange affiliation and occupancy of Marriott's Bali Nusa Dua Gardens are subject to Marriott Vacation Club completing its acquisition of the resort.