A vacation home that feels like home.The moment you descend into the open-air courtyard of Marriott's Kauai Beach Club, you’ll be amazed by its stunning statuary and art, rivaled only by the lush tropical foliage and waters that surround them. You can feed the colorful koi and get up close to the free-roaming nene (pronounced "nay-nay"), the state bird of Hawaii. A diverse range of activities is right outside your door, so you and your family can enjoy a fabulous day without even leaving the resort.
Exercise & recreation
- Fitness center equipped with Life Fitness machines with adjoining aerobics room
- Spectacular 26,000-square-foot heated swimming pool, rimmed by colonnades and waterfalls
- 5 outdoor whirlpool spas
- 5 restaurants and lounges*
- Kauai Lagoons 27-hole championship golf experience designed by Jack Nicklaus*
- Beachfront watersports with stand-up paddle boards available
- Resort spa and Salon
- Tennis courts available at Kauai Lagoons
- Daily activities program for all ages
- Retail shpping arcade featuring everything from original art to hand-painted batique clothing
*Location amenity **Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.