Maps & Transportation
Enter your starting address below. Detailed directions to the resort will appear below the map.
These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. Obey all signs and or notices regarding your route.
Malaga International, Spain - AGP
- From Malaga Airport follow the local roads towards “Cádiz / Algeciras”.
- Continue along the N340 towards “Algeciras / Cádiz / Marbella” for approximately 1 Km.
- Take the exit “Benalmádena / Algeciras” and continue along the A-7 for about 20 Km.
- Take the exit “Fuengirola / Algeciras / Marbella”. A-7 (Motorway) or continue towards Algeciras/Marbella AP-7 (Toll Road).
- In Marbella the two roads will re-connect and form the A-7 again.
- Continue along the A7 towards Algeciras/Cadiz, take the exit 181 A , drive through two tunnels and continue for approximately 3 Km.
- Take the exit “Cancelada / Cambio de sentido”, take the roundabout for ¾ and cross the bridge to the next roundabout direction Marbella/Malaga.
- Join the A-7 in the opposite direction and after 2 Km take the first exit after the Senator Banus Spa Hotel, El Presidente Km168. You will also see a purple Marriott sign.
- Estimated taxi fare: 95.00 EUR (one way)
- Alternate transportation: Contact the resort
concierge desk for more information.
For GPS directions enter N(+) 36.46501 W(-) 5.01755
Tom Tom: N3628.038’ W501.080’
- San Pedro de Alcantara (1.9 mile(s) E)
- Car Rental onsite: Economy, 297-586-9000
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Underground luggage drop-off available.
- Use of (rental) car is recommended due to resort location.