Discover the Tropical Paradise of Costa Rica with Marriott Vacation Club®
From lush rainforests to pristine beaches, the Central American country of Costa Rica is equal parts playground and paradise. It has one of the most diverse landscapes in the world, offering something for everyone seeking the ultimate in recreation and relaxation.
Fishing, snorkeling and surfing are popular activities at Tamarindo Beach in the province of Guanacaste. Or, embark on a deep-sea fishing or bird-watching tour. Ecoadventures are also popular throughout Costa Rica, including zip-lining over a rainforest near the active Arenal Volcano and touring the tropical terrain of the Central Valley.
Costa Rica's rich culture offers many opportunities for exploration. Tour the Doka Coffee Estate in Sabanilla and see how some of the world's best coffees are harvested, roasted and produced. Stroll through the Plaza de Cultura and sample San José street life, local food and colorful entertainers. And, enjoy one of the weekly performances by the National Symphonic Orchestra or other performing groups at the National Theatre.
As a Marriott Vacation Club® Owner, there are several options available for you to experience an unforgettable vacation in Costa Rica:
"Discover Costa Rica" Tour — During this 7-day tour, you'll have the opportunity to explore a paradise teeming with colorful plants, exotic animals and scenic coastlines:
- Day 1: San José
- Day 2: San José – Doka Coffee Estate – Guanacaste
- Day 3: Guanacaste
- Day 4: Guanacaste – Arenal
- Day 5: Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour, Arenal Canopy Zip Line or Hot Springs
- Day 6: Arenal – Sarchi – San José – National Theatre
- Day 7: San José
Costa Rica Marriott® Hotel San José — This hacienda-style resort is located on a 30-acre coffee plantation and features magnificent views of volcanoes and mountain ranges. Enjoy its unique 16th-century architecture and contemporary amenities:
- 2 outdoor pools and 3 tennis courts
- Golf driving range and putting green
- Dining at La Isabela, featuring Spanish tapas and a wine cellar
- Kuö Spa, offering treatments using coffee, volcanic ash and other local ingredients
- 24-hour room service
Los Suenos Marriott® Ocean & Golf Resort — Discover unsurpassed beauty between the Pacific Ocean and an 1,100-acre tropical rainforest. This beachside resort also offers a variety of on-site amenities to help you unwind and soothe your senses:
- Outdoor freeform pool with swim-up bar
- 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course with ocean views
- 6 restaurants and lounges, including Latin American cuisine at Nuevo Latino
- Sibö Rainforest Spa & Retreat, featuring massage treatment rooms and a fitness center
- Complimentary recreational activities, including an ecowalk
For details about all the ways you can vacation in Costa Rica with Marriott Vacation Club Request Information.
Marriott International, Inc., Marriott Vacation Club International and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers. Amenities and features are subject to change.