Experience the Allure of Greece
Step back in time as you explore the ancient ruins of Athens, or escape to the scenic tranquility of the enchanting Greek Isles. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Ownership Program offers lots of unforgettable ways to enjoy dream vacations in Greece. Here's a sample of our most popular options.
Embark on a Cruise from Greece
Marriott Vacation Club® has partnered with the world's largest cruise lines (including Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean and more) to bring you the world's most exciting ports of call.
Explore fabulous options such as:
- A 6-night Norwegian cruise departing from Venice with stops in Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos and Katakolon.
- A 7-night Costa cruise departing from Venice with stops in Bari, Katakolon, Athens, Izmir and Dubrovnik.
Set Sail on a Yacht in Greece
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Ownership Program features exhilarating adventures on the water.
8-Day European Sailing Package
Board a 50-foot private yacht for a 7-night adventure in the Greek Isles. Your Chief Experience Officer skipper will ensure an unforgettable journey from Mykonos to Athens.
- Relax in the sun or try your hand at sailing as your experienced skipper guides you through deserted bays and famous archaeological sites.
- Enjoy plenty of time for hiking, snorkeling and exploring the islands.
- Savor local seafood.
Enjoy a Guided Tour in Greece
Immerse yourself in a sought-after destination by embarking on a guided group tour. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Ownership Program provides an enticing array of tour options, from family-friendly excursions to upscale trips reserved exclusively for Marriott Vacation Club Owners.
Exploring Greece and Its Islands
Discover the highlights of Greece, from the Classical age monuments of Athens to the markets and beaches of the serene Greek Isles.
- Enjoy guided tours of Athens, Meteora, Delphi, Olympia and Corinth.
- Indulge in Greek food, wine and entertainment in the lively Plaka district of Athens.
- Explore the ancient city at Akrotiri, a prehistoric settlement.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and charming villages of Mykonos and Santorini.
For details, call 800-307-7312 or request information.